Search This blogg

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Winter's Coming, Time to Switch Your Skin Products

Winter's Coming, Time to Switch Your Skin Products

Monday November 1, 2010
Did you know in winter you need a lighter colored foundation and a heavier moisturizer? Most women have lighter skin in the winter and you'll avoid the tell-tale dark line at the neck if you switch to a lighter tint in the colder months. You can even mix your winter and summer tints in fall and spring.
Now is also the time to hydrate your skin. This means swapping out your lighter moisturizers in favor of thicker formulas. I use Yonka's Pamplemousse on my face in winter months while in summer, I tend to use Eucerin products. For my legs, I slather on Extra Virgin Coconut Oil in winter, whereas in summer I'll use a lighter lotion-based body moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment